The cuisine is provincial Greek with Cypriot and Middle Eastern influences. Our primary objective at Philhellene is to present an authentic concept of food and drink while using high quality produce and applying traditional methods derived from our own mothers’ cooking, creating a truly memorable and even emotional experience.
Philhellene is fully licensed with a great array of greek and local wines, beers and spirits.
At Philhellene we are famous for fresh seasonal specials which we have daily such as:
– Baked figs or baked quince in cognac served with our own ‘halva’ ice cream.
– Pork with celery fricassee.
– Roast kid goat
– Silverbeet dolmades with beef mince, herbs and rice.
– Zucchini flowers stuffed with herbed rice.
– Youvarlakia (meatball soup with avgolemono sauce).
– Stuffed eggplants with ‘mizithra’ and goats cheese.
– Broad beans with fresh artichokes.
– Lamb and fresh artichoke fricassee.
Plus many more throughout the year and served daily!
Dinner ~ 7 nights from 5.30pm
Lunch ~ Friday 12pm- 3pm
Sunday all day from 12 pm
We cater for daily group breakfasts and Saturday functions during the day upon request.
Please contact us for further details on 93703303 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please call us on 03 93703303 to make a booking.